Yoga Jeans Emily / Tailored Fit / Charli
These high-rise jeans feature a mid-blue wash with subtle laser-cut pleat detailing and a 28" inseam.
Crafted in 'on the move' denim, known for its ultimate stretch, these jeans are made from a blend of fabrics that are specially woven to achieve perfect 360° stretch. This fabric is soft to the touch and designed to move with you like a second skin.
Emily, are jeans with a slim fit, inspired by mom jeans for a perfect fit around the hips and a tapered fit throughout the leg.
The cotton used to manufacture this denim is certified by Cotton USA and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-tex certified factory. This is made using laser technology, a sustainable method that helps reduce our ecological footprint.
Size advice: This model corresponds to the size indicated. Follow the indications of our size guide to find the size that will fit you perfectly.
- 28" inseam
- Dark beige stitching
- Silver YJ Button and Copper YJ Rivets. YKK clasp
- Vegan YJ signature leather appliqué on the back
- Size: 24 to 34
- Aisha is 5'8'' and wears a size 25
- Style: 3001-E28
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Mauritius
Compositions and Washing Instructions:
- Denim Type: In Motion
- 82.9% Coton, 14.8% Polyester, 2.3% Lycra
- Machine wash separately in cold water, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature
- 10 oz.
Sustainable materials and responsible processes:
- Cotton USA: An entity that certifies the superior quality, traceability and transparency of the cotton supply chain, all from the United States.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification to regulate the environmental management of a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.
- Laser Technology: A sustainable method that helps reduce the use of chemicals, the use of natural resources and the energy used in our washing processes.
- Proudly designed and made in Quebec
- Low stock - 1 item left